...I'm ready for you! But the real question is...are YOU ready?
I want you to embrace your femininity, beauty & innate sexiness...right in front of my lens. Often times I'll be the one 'curating' these stunning boudoir looks for your session, but I almost always encourage my clients to share their ideas and visions with me so that I can get a feel for the vibe that you’re looking to achieve during our time together.
Here are some quick tips that will help you find a the look that will enhance the sensuality & natural sexiness that I know you'll be sure to bring during your shoot!
VISUALIZE EVERYTHING - the clothing, heels, accessories and props that you'll want for your shoot. Take a look through your favorite fashion magazines to help you to discover ways to pair colors, fabrics and styles in order to showcase an easily glamorous look!
UTILIZE YOUR CLOSET - in search for items that you instinctively select when you want to feel (and look) your very best! Whether it's just for you or for your partner - let your imagination roam free!
CALL UP YOUR BEST FRIENDS - Hit the mall or a local boutique in search of that one-of-a-kind, unique ensemble that will not only flatter your figure, but that will also make you feel comfortable, unquestionably beautiful, relaxed and sexy! Be sure to go for lingerie that highlights your every lovely curve, but also keep in mind that sometimes a tight white t-shirt, a cozy sweater or a super soft, over-sized, button-down can be even sexier! Let your own personality shine!
BRING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL - to you or your significant other - this serves as a great way to personalize your shoot! It can be a piece of lingerie that your spouse gave you on your first anniversary, for instance, or a vintage charm bracelet given to you on your birthday by a loved one.
5 DAYS BEFORE...
- If you wax, do so a few days before your shoot to avoid any bumpiness or redness.
- Make sure your eyebrows are nicely shaped and groomed.
- If you’re planning to visit the salon for a haircut or color, then give yourself a few days to make sure you are happy with it.
- Be sure your nails are nicely attended to for a flawless finish.
- Stay out of the sun – while a base tan will be nice in photos, red, blotchy skin will not!
- PLEASE – DO NOT SPRAY TAN!
- Drink plenty of water for luminous skin.
- Lower your salt intake and avoid alcohol if you’re worried about retaining water.
- Try on your outfits and lingerie to make sure they fit properly - remove all tags and labels. Steam or iron your ensembles and hang them properly so they keep their shape as you travel to the shoot location.
THE DAY BEFORE YOUR SHOOT....
- Bathe, shave and moisturize.
- Remove ALL price tags, size & care labels, etc. from clothing, especially from lingerie and panties. They can ruin otherwise great photographs.
- Double-check that everything is properly packed and ready for the shoot: heels, jewelry, accessories, props, etc.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to get to the shoot location without stressing. Check weather and traffic reports to ensure you have allotted enough time for unexpected delays.
- Enjoy a relaxed, quiet evening.
- Plan for a good night’s sleep – eight hours is ideal to have you looking bright and refreshed!
- Use clear deodorant please!
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session to avoid red marks on your skin [no jeans, tight socks or tight clothing, for instance].
- Eat something light but filling before you leave the house.
- If you are getting your makeup professionally done - please arrive with a COMPLETELY clean and moisturized face! Also, feel free to bring spare cash if you'd like to tip the makeup artist. [This is obviously not required, but it is simply a kind gesture. Please do not feel pressured to do so. But if you're happy with their work, let them know!]
- Be sure to have your hair [and makeup if you are doing your own] done prior to your arrival. It may be helpful to have some of your own 'touch up' beauty items just incase.
- Click here for directions to the shoot location.
- Most importantly: Take a deep breath and RELAX. It’s completely normal to be nervous before your shoot, but have no fear! I am here to take care of you! I will show you exactly how to pose and work with you to get the perfect shots!
RELAX, HAVE FUN...BE PREPARED TO SURPRISE YOURSELF!
Have a question about something that wasn't answered here? Don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com!