.PREPARING FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT SESSiON.
HAIR & MAKEUP
- Book a hair & makeup appointment! Not sure where to go? Be sure to mention this during our initial consultation together so that I may recommend one of the many artists that I work with! When you're having professional photographs taken - hair & makeup styling is key to be sure that your images 'POP' with finesse!
- Be sure to book your appointments well ahead of time. Give yourself even more time than you think you might need. Your travel time to your shoot location should be allotted in your shoot day schedule.
- Two outfits are better than one. Three outfits are just too much! Very rarely do couples' reach for their third outfit option. Typically it ends up just being that one top or dress that you couldn't decide whether or not to leave in the closet, so that means...just leave it in the closet! Couples tend to of 'fancy' for their engagement shoots - for at least one of the looks. The second look tends to be more on the casual side.
- Bring a pair of comfortable shoes for walking in. You can always change into something a bit more fancy once we start shooting, but the last thing you want to be stressing about is whether or not you can make it up to the Eternal Flame in your bright red pumps!
Relax & Prepare to have FUN!
- Prepare to have a good time! Engagement shoots are a time where you & your lover get to swoon all over each other for all the world to see! [Okay...well maybe not for all the world. But at least for me...& hopefully a few close friends & family members.] The only thing you should be stressing about on this day is whether or not you're going to get me a coffee from Tim Horton's as well! ;)
I can't wait to capture your sweet, sweet, loveeeeeeeee. <3
Have a question about something that wasn't answered here? Don't hesitate to drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!